Our client, a not-for-profit, faith-based health care system seeks a Nurse Manager of Behavioral Health. This individual will be responsible for a 29- bed unit, which consists of 21 adult beds, as well as eight adolescent beds.
• Lead a team of approximately 38 FTEs consisting of registered nurses, personal care attendants, social workers, activity specialists, as well as recreational therapists and occupational therapists
• Work autonomously while reporting to a Director of Behavioral Health who is responsible for two hospitals, as well as a clinic
• Join a healthcare system that is committed to doing what is right for the patient and cares about behavioral health
• Excellent salary, benefit, and relocation packages also provided
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is required
• Minimum of three years of previous behavioral health experience is required
• This family-friendly community is located in Northwestern Wisconsin
• Never be bored in a city with abundant outdoor recreational activities, entertainment, shopping, and excellent restaurants
Posted on behalf of client by: CTL Consulting, LLC
CTL Consulting, LLC is an executive search firm specializing in the field of healthcare. We represent healthcare providers nationwide with proven success in community and rural hospitals, as well as large academic medical centers.
CTL Consulting, LLC, an executive search firm specializing in the field of healthcare. With proven success in community and rural hospitals, as well as large academic medical centers, CTL represents healthcare providers nationwide.