Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Mental Health/Social Services
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Specialist Case Management and Social Services to join our team.
The Specialist Case Management and Social Services applies evidence, specialized expertise, and experience in the promotion of quality to provide efficient and effective outcome-based, patient-centered care.
- Conducts comprehensive practice assessments and evaluations (direct and indirect methods) using evidence-based techniques and tools within a specific care discipline.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary teams to influence standards for discipline-specific best practice clinical care and ensure compliance towards regulations and defined protocols/procedures.
- Facilitates clinical competence and care standardization of staff/team through education, new staff orientation, role modeling, team building, and quality/adherence monitoring.
- Practices effective strategies for changing clinician and team behavior to encourage adoption of evidence-based practices and standards of care.
- Provides case management/social work consultation to staff therapists, nurses, medical staff, and other interdisciplinary colleagues.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: MSW
- Experience: 3 years' relevant experience in case management, social work, or related field
- Licenses/Certifications: Must hold a license in the state of practice in one of the following:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at email@example.com or 208-814.2558
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.