Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking an LPN to join our outpatient Behavioral Health Team.
Unit/Position SummaryOur care team is made up of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and mental health therapists that are trained to provide compassionate psychiatric and behavioral health care services.We provide a full spectrum of psychiatric services to adults with varying diagnoses, including but not limited to: depression, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), psychosis, dual diagnosis, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). We offer short-term, solution-focused treatment. You can count on our team of experienced psychiatric and behavioral health specialists to support you with compassion, knowledge, and understanding.The LPN is responsible for assisting licensed providers with patient care and has working knowledge and skills developed through formal training. The LPN works within established policies and procedures.
ScheduleDay Shift M-F 8-5
- Provide and document direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
- Perform medical procedures within scope.
- Assists physicians and performs healthcare services to patients in hospitals, private homes, clinics, and other healthcare facilities.
- Identifies and reports patient care needs through data collection, planning, intervention and evaluation.
- Identifies patient need for education and provides approved hospital education materials.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Graduation from a Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Experience: 0 years's experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the State of Practice and Current BLS-CPR Certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.