Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital is proud to be recognized by Newsweek as the #1 Rehabilitation Hospital in Pennsylvania!
Night Shift Registered Nurse Needed
$20,000 Sign On Bonus + Shift differential!!!
Opportunities Available - 12 hour shift: 7pm - 7:30am
3 shifts per week, every 3rd weekend rotation
Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital, a joint venture between Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health and LifePoint Health, is the only freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Lancaster County. Conveniently located off of US Route 30, Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital features 59 private patient rooms. Our highly skilled team of nurses and therapists work together to provide a personalized intensive rehabilitation treatment care plan to optimize patient quality outcomes and restore independence.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient needs.
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing interventions.
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the patient.
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement (CQPI).
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of practice.
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional manner and acts as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited Associate Degree in Nursing, Nursing Diploma program or Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS certification.
- ACLS preferred.