Location: Crescent City, California
$10,000 Sign on Agreement!
Position: Full time Director of Rehabilitation
City/State: Crescent City, CA
Location: Sutter Coast Hospital
Setting: Inpatient Rehab Unit
Join our inpatient rehabilitation team!
Lifepoint Rehabilitation is a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country. We provide high quality, patient-centered care to those who have experienced a loss of function from an injury or illness. Our goal is to help our patients recover as fully as possible and regain the level of independence they hope to achieve.
Success within a company doesn't just happen. It requires committed teams of talented people who understand and embrace an organization's goals and work together at the highest level to achieve them. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts today!
As a Director of Rehabilitation you will be:
Responsible for the total operations of the acute rehabilitation program.
Accountable for budgeting, program growth, Human Resources management, expense management, program development, quality and outcome improvement, and productivity management in an interdisciplinary fashion.
A role model for adherence to policies, procedures, communication and serve as the "face" of the program at the hospital.
As a Director of Rehabilitation you will have:
- A track record of successful management experience in an Acute Rehabilitation setting is preferred.
- Strong business, interpersonal, organizational and entrepreneurial skills are necessary.
- At minimum be a graduate of a four year bachelor degree program
- Clinical experience with a degree as a Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Therapist (SLP) or Registered Nurse (RN).
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes an invaluable orientation program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more while working with a healthcare leader!
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families.
- Up to 16 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
If you are a current employee Click Here.
Salary: $42 - $63 / hour
- We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.