All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day Hours
Location: 9441 HEALTH CENTER DR, Land O' Lakes, 34637
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Connerton
- Family-like culture
- Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
Works closely with the Interdisciplinary Health Care Team to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy that is integrated and compatible with the patient’s medical program goals and objectives.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy.
- General knowledge of nutrient analysis, word processing, basic computer skills, e-mail and spreadsheet software.
- Possesses and maintains competencies in regards to nutrition-related order writing. This will include, but not be limited to: initiation, modification, or discontinuation of therapeutic diet orders and oral nutrition supplements; initiation, modification, or discontinuation of vitamin, mineral, or probiotic supplements; initiation/discontinuation of calorie counts; ordering anthropometric data to be completed (i.e. height/weight); order nutrition related labs as dictated by the facility; initiation, discontinuation, or modification of enteral and parenteral nutrition support and any supporting medications.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 2 years of experience in an acute care facility, or related nutrition field.
- Completes a minimum of a bachelor's degree at a U.S. regionally accredited university or college and course work approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education (CADE) of The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND)
- Completes a CADE-accredited supervised practice program at a healthcare facility, community agency, or a foodservice corporation, or combined with undergraduate or graduate student.