Careers at Landmark, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. At Landmark, we work to deliver high quality, comprehensive care to chronically ill patients wherever they reside and whenever they need it. We focus on doing what’s right for the people we serve, even when it’s not easy. This is your opportunity to be part of a compassionate team that is setting out to change health care for complex, chronic patients. We’re looking for driven people like you because changing the status quo takes dedication. Here, we’ll invest in your personal and professional growth while giving you a unique opportunity to make a difference. Helping people feel their best is a rewarding part of doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Landmark Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
The Manager of Health Services is the nursing leader for Nurse Care Managers and Healthcare Ambassadors within a specific Landmark market, and partners closely with the Market Health Services Director as well as other clinical leaders to formulate patient-centered strategies that improve care and generate better health outcomes. The manager reports directly to the Market Health Services Director.
If you are located in PA, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Oversees and supports the telephonic RN Nurse Care Managers and the non-clinical field staff comprised of Healthcare Ambassadors as well as helps lead the allied clinical staff
- Directs the care management team who are responsible for core clinical processes, such as effective care planning, transitions of care management, quality, and care collaboration with health plans and community providers
- Assists with quality initiatives for the market and participates in the market Quality Management Committee
- Interfaces with health plan case management leaders and resolves escalations and complex situations through clinical case reviews
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current RN License for the State of PA
- 2+ years of clinical practice in a hospital, clinic, home care, or nursing home setting
- 2+ years of increasing supervisory or management experience in a health care setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BSN, MBA or Business Experience
- Disease and utilization management experience
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.